Strawberry Vitamin C Exfoliating Clay
A brightening blend of exotic clays, botanicals, strawberry enzymes, charcoal and vitamin C. This exfoliating mousse removes dull surface skin as well as small bumps (keratosis pilarias) leaving skin soft and even.
To use: Pour 2 tsps of powder into your hand. Add a few drops of water to form a mousse. Massage on face, neck and arms in a circular motion. Leave on skin for 1-2 minutes and rinse off. Use 2-3 times per week while in the shower.
Follow this luxury routine with a spritz of Rose Lavender Toner and Rosehip Seed Oil Facial Serum.
Love, bentonite clay, kaolin clay, rosehip extract, strawberry extract, charcoal, marshmallow root, vitamin C, sodium bicarbonate, frankincense essential oil, sweet orange essential oil.
- Bentonite Clay helps to absorb imputrities and clean pores. This clay Is collected from deposits volcanic ash thousands of feet underground.
- Kaolin clay is a mild, absorbent clay suitable for the most sensitive skin.
- Rosehip Seed Extract is high in vitamin C and natural retinol. Helps to even out skin tones
- Strawberry Extract removes dull, flaky skin and promotes growth of newer, healthier skin
- Charcoal deeply cleanses and exfoliates without dehydrating.
- Vitamin C helps to brighten and even out skin tones.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease